Thursday 8 December 2016

Preproduction PlanningRomance film - if i stay

Preproduction PlanningRomance film - if i stay


If I Stay

I chose this film as my romance clip because I can relate to her musical side. Not only that the situation the main character is in is both realistic and fictional, and this draws in many different types of audiences.
The trailer shows how her life became so 'perfect' then suddenly changes to where she chooses between life and death, this creates a contrast and sudden change to the atmosphere of the whole film giving it a more realistic feel.

This is also a main influence towards the idea I have for my film, because it features the same cross genres as what I am aiming for within my film. It includes a car crash and the decision between life and death (influencing my idea of can my female character learn to remember her relationship before the car crash) with the building up of romance until it ends quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment